More Data. More Logs. Better Log Management.
As security threats increase, so does the volume of log data you accumulate. And as compliance requirements proliferate, the importance of effective log management has become a top management priority. Yet you could easily be overwhelmed by all the work involved in collecting, analyzing, and archiving IT logs.
Savvis’ Log Management service is a robust, enterprise-class solution that:
- Cost-effectively assists your organization in addressing its applicable compliance requirements
- Securely gathers, transmits, and stores all log data for 90 days online and 12 months in off-site archives
- Provides an easy-to-use interface that includes a broad range of standardized reports as well as the ability to customize reports to meet your specialized requirements
Enterprise-Class Capabilities You Need. At a Price You Can Afford.
Traditional log management solutions are not only expensive, but difficult and time-consuming to deploy. With Savvis’ Log Management service, you get the functionality that you would expect from the costliest enterprise product without having to invest upfront in hardware and software. And because of our outsourced model, you don’t have to worry about long implementation timelines. We do it all — quickly, easily, and transparently. You focus on your real business priorities, while we manage all routine log management tasks.
Our Log Management service:
- Collects logs from a wide variety of security and network devices, operating systems, and applications
- Alerts you to anything that is flagged according to pre-defined alert criteria — customized as well as standardized
- Reports on a variety of log parameters, including those related to specific security standards
- Stores and archives with daily backups to a high-availability storage infrastructure
Log Management Brochure
Log-Size Evaluation Support Services Brochure