File Integrity Monitoring
Cyber-criminals Are Out There, Our File Integrity Monitors Have Your Back.
Each successful cyber attack means downtime for your business, leading to financial losses, brand credibility problems, or breaches in regulatory compliance. So how can you keep a constant watch on your mission-critical files and programs while maintaining your productivity? A file integrity monitor.
A Cyber-crime Monitoring Service that Equips You for Fast, Effective Response.
The Savvis File Integrity Monitoring Service (IMS) alerts you whenever specified files undergo an unexpected change. This service complements existing security solutions by providing another line of defense at the file level — empowering you to detect and respond to threats in real time.
With our Integrity Monitoring Service, you can:
- Monitor directories and files residing on a host computer according to your specifications
- Perform up to 120,000 integrity comparisons between system-critical files per day
- Depend on 40 hours per year of Incident Response (IR) Service to combat security incidents (purchased separately)
- Determine which files or directories should be monitored with the help of professional consultation
- Enable secure and authenticated read-only access to integrity reports
Content Integrity Monitoring Service (CIMS) Brochure