Do more, buy less with Symphony VPDC
Built on enterprise class infrastructure and virtualized by VMware vSphere. Enterprise class hardware from Cisco and HP at the prices you expect in the cloud, provide powerful virtual machines. You will be more efficient with Savvis Symphony VPDC and require fewer and smaller virtual machines.
Flexibility at the Right Size
Configure compute, memory, storage, load balancers and firewalls as well as the required service level agreement and performance levels that fit your needs. You can scale the size of your virtual machines up and down. Park your resources when not in use and see how Savvis Symphony VPDC makes you more efficient.
No annoying Add-on Costs
Symphony VPDC includes storage IOPS, IP addresses, automatic failover in the standard price. We at Savvis know what you need to create a complete production ready environment and we are going to give you the tools you need to deploy today.
Managed and Unmanaged Images
Choose to utilize Savvis Symphony VPDC Managed Images and receive hardened and certified operating systems with the latest patches already applied. For more flexibility, choose Savvis Symphony VPDC Unmanaged Images that are affordable, agile images with a broad set of operating systems including CentOS™, Debian™ and ubuntu©.
VPDC is Highly Available
Fully redundant, persistent vServers with physical site automatic failover, RAID 10 storage protecting your data and industry leading SLAs deliver the reliability you require. All of this delivered through a drag and drop user interface or as always, use fast vCloud v1.5 REST APIs.
Your Data is Important
- Up to three drives in addition to the boot drive can be configured for each vServer. These drives can be up to 1.5 TBs per drive. RAID 10, 5 and 6 protection is used for data within an automated ILM configuration.
- Daily snapshots are taken of all VPDC environments to provide you with automated crash consistent SNAP data retention copies of all data housed within VPDC while active. The frequency and data retention of SNAP is based on the service profile selected for the VPDC.
- Data Protect Backup is an add-on service which allows the customer to select the servers to be protected. The customer can configure the product to determine the length of retention, offsite replication and long term archiving.
Read about how VPDC delivers high availability and uptime to Wall Street Systems.
Truly global footprint
Savvis Symphony VPDC provides you with three North America datacenters:
- US West
- US East and Central Canada
- United Kingdom and Singapore