Savvis offers comprehensive design and installation services associated with structured cabling systems. This includes the physical connectivity associated with carrier service delivery to a customer cage and also has the expertise to design and install services associated with infrastructure builds within the cage environment. These elements are critical when delivering a high-performance, reliable network system infrastructure for any requirement. Our superior end-to-end design-build services utilize certified installers working under the direction of experienced design teams and project managers.
Savvis Provides Proven Experts
To ensure solution and design integrity, Savvis design teams are recognized professionals from within standards bodies such as the Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) and Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD). The RCDD is recognized globally within the telecommunications and IT industries. It is a certification process that recognizes exceptional individual qualifications and expertise in the design, integration and implementation of telecommunications systems and their related infrastructure components.
Savvis install teams are proficient and actively involved in network infrastructure design and installations. These Savvis resources offer architectural, engineering and design services and oversee the implementations to a wide range of clients.
- Establishing and maintaining design standards with consistent configurations. Installation standards that improve the data center appearance, while reflecting well-defined parameters that are visually appealing.
- Establishing and maintaining standards within our data centers featuring specific manufacturer components related to the physical infrastructure. These standards include a 25-year component and workmanship warranty.
- Negotiated standard product pricing and stocking levels on a national basis, which allow Savvis to offer rapid deployment.
- A consistent project management team. Savvis offers a single point of contact to oversee each project. A dedicated BICSI-certified RCDD is also involved in managing all aspects of the program.
- Globally established labeling, testing and documentation standards.