Savvis Executive Briefing Center
Fast Forward your Business.
Your IT infrastructure is the foundation upon which your business runs. The decision to entrust the backbone of your business to a managed service provider requires much consideration and due diligence. Savvis understands. That’s why we have designed our Executive Briefing Center (EBC). An EBC conference is an interactive session where you’ll collaborate with Savvis senior leaders, account managers, engineers and support professionals. You’ll participate in a white-board analysis, take a tour of our facilities and hear about our client support processes. You’ll have the opportunity to see why we’re a global leader in enterprise cloud, managed hosting and network services.
Call your sales executive today and Fast Forward your business.
Benefits of Visiting the EBC:
- Our executives have an “open door” policy for those visiting our EBC. You’ll have the opportunity to get answers to your toughest questions. Our senior business leaders, technical managers and other dedicated specialists from every corner of our organization are committed to providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
- You’ll see first-hand that your business will be diligently managed in our world-class facilities and understand the industry-leading best practices that underpin Savvis’ services supporting some of the largest and most complex global enterprises.
- Seeing is believing. Witness for yourself how our team operates and strives to develop the best solutions to your toughest problems.
- Come prepared to roll up your sleeves, delve into the specifics of your business challenges and gain insight about ways you can strengthen your competitive stance by outsourcing essential but non-mission-critical IT infrastructure capabilities to us.
What to Expect at an EBC
- You’ll meet our team and work with senior Savvis strategists who will analyze your business challenges and provide counsel on technology solutions that will transform your business.
- Get the lay-of-the- land. You’ll see for yourself how our workplace and people together support some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
- Interested in staying ahead of the curve? Learn about our plans for the future, the strategy behind our roadmap and how our innovation will not only meet your needs today but accelerate your business in the future.